Triangle have set a new environmental standard for Highway & Forest Cattle Grid
Grids that are Council approved and installed in over 150 locations nationwide
- Unbeatable 5 day installation time for highway cattle grids, making our time on site lower than our competitors.
- Factory-controlled precast bases (3m to 8m road width) which removes the need to pour concrete on site.
- Quality and longevity – super heavy duty: steels from 25mm plate with 8mm transverse beams
- No site drilling which reduced noise pollution – all anchors are cast into the concrete.
- Far less traffic disruption – 88% reduction in environmental emissions
- Less disruption to businesses, schools and the public. Large reduction time on diversions that create added emissions.
- Pre cast grid bases simply means Absolutely NO site waste or environmental contamination (compared to cast-in-situ grids)
- 20 years supplying grids
- Approved by our clients: Hampshire Council, Hampshire Highways, NFDC, Scottish Borders, Southampton City Council, Skanska, Milestone, Commercial and Private customers.