A successful design requires a comprehensive survey. Our expert surveyors and engineers are trained in the latest technology, utilising Total Stations and 3D CAD with image rendering to produce innovative, practical, or modern designs. Our attention to detail accounts for the unique requirements of each site, such as architecture, environment, loading, site conditions, access, and safety. Both maintaining the character and heritage of existing architecture, or working with a blank canvas, it’s possible to work closely with our customers to get the perfect results.
Triangle fabricate and finish bespoke steel products at our Hampshire facility, offering fully hot-dip galvanised or thermal zinc, with powder coating or spray paint.
We also provide specialist access for difficult sites, working at height over network rail, or over water using pontoons on rivers with sensitive habitats, or under bridges.
With more than 20 years in the industry, you can be sure that our experienced designers are the right people to take your idea and produce the best possible design that is right for you.
Our specialist design services include:
- AIP, design, and load calculations for footbridges
- Bespoke cattle grids – steelwork for replacing existing
- Design of specialist precast concrete applications for roads and cattle grids
- Specialist products including our multi-lock system
- Detailed 2D or 3D CAD drawings, with the possibility of a 3D printed model.