Stainless Steel Balustrade & Spiral Staircase
Triangle Ltd can design, fabricate and install a wide range of bespoke steel products. We can create bespoke balustrades and staircases to meet your requirements. We offer expert services across Hampshire and the surrounding areas.
Triangle Ltd can design, manufacture and install balustrades and staircases to suit your requirements. We can supply quality balustrades and staircases for residential, commercial and industrial properties across Hampshire and the surrounding areas.
All balustrade and staircase including spiral staircases are made using excellent quality materials, expert craftsmanship and conform to current regulations so you can rest assured you will be getting excellent quality, safe and reliable installations.
We offer a range of options including:
- A choice of finishes: stainless, galvanised, powder coated, timber effect or glass channel
- Bespoke systems for fire escapes, access and viewing platforms
- Galvanised or painted to suit your requirements
- Anti-slip for outdoor use and safety
- Safe, durable products
- Expert advice
Bespoke Cattle Grids
Triangle Ltd can design, fabricate and install bespoke steel cattle grids to meet your requirements. Based in Fordingbridge, we are ideally located to offer services across Reading, Bristol, Weston-super-Mare, Bath, Poole and the surrounding areas.
Our installations include all ground work, concreting and tarmac. We can install new cattle grids and remove, replace or repair existing grids.
All our grids include:
- Full galvanising or optional primed/painted
- Steel nosings
- Grid depth up to 320mm (highway/motorway)
- Very little maintenance
- Fencing and gates (footpath and bridleway)
- Ramps (hedgehog) to aid escape for small animals
- Ideal for farm, estate or forestry roads
- We manufacture Type 1, Type 2, and RSJ grids
- We also carry out comprehensive on-site repairs to grids throughout the New Forest, Hampshire, and Dorset areas.
- Can deliver Grids nationwide for highways or private use.
Bespoke Steel Fencing, Railings and Gates
Quality gates, railings and fencing can help keep your property and its contents secure. We can design, fabricate and install bespoke steel gates, railings and fencing to suit your requirements.
We can create quality gates, railings and fencing for both domestic and commercial properties across Hampshire and the surrounding areas. Our products not only look great, but they are excellent quality, durable and most importantly secure.
We can create quality products to complement your property. As well as designing and fabricating new products, we can also provide expert repair services for existing gates, railings and fencing at your property. Contact us today for expert advice and a no obligation estimate.
Effective River Barriers
Triangle Ltd can fabricate and install effective, reliable river barriers. We provide bespoke steel fabrication services and will work with you to create the best products to suit your requirements.
We can design, fabricate and install river barriers to meet your requirements. Our river barriers act as an effective debris defence and to protect your land or property. We can work with you to design, fabricate and install bespoke river barriers.
Our river barriers are low maintenance and help to protect the environment. Contact us today to discuss your requirements with our team.
Why choose Triangle Ltd?
- Extensive steel fabrication services
- On site capability
- Excellent customer service
- Many years of experience
- Expert advice
- Bespoke services
Bespoke, Specialist Scaffolding
Triangle Ltd can fabricate bespoke specialist scaffolding to meet your requirements. Whether you need scaffolding for an area with limited access or restricted clearance, we can help you.
We can install and remove any specialist scaffolding quickly and efficiently ensuring minimal disruption to your property.
Our specialist scaffolding installations are 100% safe and durable and are a cost effective solution to your scaffolding requirements.
Triangle Ltd develops specialist bespoke scaffolding for unique applications:
- Areas of limited access
- Areas with restricted clearance
- Installation time constraints (limited possessions)
- Both examples can be employed where there is insufficient clearance under the footbridge for traditional scaffolding
- Both systems installed/removed in a matter of hours
- Totally enclosed to prevent falling debris
- 70% cost saving over traditional scaffolding