PRECAST Features & Benefits
- The concrete and steel are supplied in kit form, modular 3m – 8m road width
- We can provide a complete installation package or Project Manage only
- 5-day install means the UK’s smallest environmental footprint:
- Quick install = 88% reduction in emissions
- No alkaline washout from site poured concrete
- No formwork or premix concrete waste
- No toxic mineral release agents
- Reduced construction noise pollution
- Less disruption to business and schools
- Cast in anchors – no site drilling allows quick install of the steels
- Factory quality control
- PAV-2 concrete bases delivered at 50kN (28 days)
- Hot-dip galvanised heavy-duty steel grid plate construction: 25mm thick plate with 120x60x8mm RHS transverse beams
- Modular – steel transverse beams can be replaced
- 120T Super heavy-duty (example: our 6m grid weight = 3,7T, competitor grid weight = approx. 2,2T)
- Load tested and compliant to BS EN 1991-2 / BS4008 / CE Exc-2
We have installed over 100 precast highway grids in the New Forest.
We supply nationwide. Currently, we supply Hampshire Highways, Milestone, Amey, Skanska, Wiltshire Council, NFDC, Scotborders
BESPOKE GRIDS: Features & Benefits
We can fabricate bespoke steel cattle grids in RHS, SHS or UB to fit any road width.
Although we provide precast bases, we can cast-in-situ concrete. In certain circumstances where access is very difficult, or overhead lines preclude cranes, precast may not be possible due to the size of the crane.
We can provide a complete installation package or Project Manage only to include:
- Full site survey, design and fabrication
- Full Construction Phase Programme (CPP)
- Full pedestrian and vehicle traffic management
- Health and safety facilities
- Fencing and vehicle/pedestrian gates
- Drainage to grid
- Asphalt work to grid
We supply nationwide, to Hampshire Highways, Milestone, Amey, Skanska, Wiltshire Council, NFDC, and Scotborders.
Reduced noise grids for residential areas
Concrete and grid steels maintenance
How can we help?
How does metal corrosion happen? Let's take a look at some of the potential issues…